Return and Replacement Policy
In the rare instance that a product arrives faulty / broken: Please kindly return the contents back in the original packaging and contact us immediately. We will sort out a replacement straight away. The product must be in original condition and in original packaging.
All items that were received must be returned in their original packaging. Items must be sealed, unopened, unused, and undamaged (if applicable).
Returning your item
If an item/s is to be returned, kindly contact our customer support by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). or phone (021 813 6677) Only once arranged with a team member may an item be returned. If damaged, CBDstore will require inspection of the original product before sending out a replacement and/or refund. You must notify us within 7 days of receiving your order that you wish to have it returned. Upon agreement, you must then return it to us within another 14 days.
Please contact support for a return address.
What to do with damaged goods
If a damaged item is received, kindly take a photo and send to a member of our support team. Please ensure the items are repacked safely and securely for the return back to our warehouse for further inspection.
If a refund has been requested, upon the agreed return of an item to our warehouse, a staff member will inspect the item to ensure it meets the above conditions. If approved during the inspection, a refund will be provided via store credit or your initial payment method if possible within 3 working days.
- Delivery costs incurred by the customer are non-refundable unless the item was delivered damaged.
- We take customer service very seriously, so if you are not satisfied with a product, we want to hear from you. Please contact us at email@example.com
COVID-19 Refund Policy
- CBDstore.co.za will be extending all return and refund policies until such time the government lockdown has ended.
- Items received broken or faulty will only be collected once the lockodown has ended.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.